16 Nov Zpryme announces first wave of ETS17 sponsors
Zpryme is pleased to announce that Austin Energy, Avertra, CPS Energy, Dell, Direct Energy, Esri, National Grid, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Nest, Oracle Utilities, S&C Electric, and Utilligent will be sponsors for Energy Thought Summit 2017 (ETS17) in Austin, Texas, March 27-30, 2017.
The next round of sponsors will be announced in the coming weeks to help further the discussion around this year’s theme, Design for Energy, which will cover the creativity and imagination needed to shape the next generation of energy.
“We are thrilled to continue to align ETS with innovative partners who understand the value of not only inspiring energy-industry stakeholders, but also the next generation of technologists, designers, artists and engineers,” said Jason S. Rodriguez, CEO, Zpryme.
The event includes sponsorships from leading solution providers, as well as utility companies and retail energy providers.
“Never before in the utility industry have we seen such an emergence of digital and technological advancements,” said Paula Gold-Williams, President and CEO of CPS Energy. “The time is now to partner together to embrace the pace of change and deliver on customer expectations. I’m thrilled to be a part of ETS16 as it provides the platform for this amazing partnership.”
“ETS brings together thought leaders that represent the different parts of the energy industry, as well as outside of the industry, to discuss and debate the changing business model, challenges, and the future of energy,” said Meir Shargal, Partner at Utilligent.
“ETS is THE energy thought event of the year” said Karl Popham, Austin Energy’s Manager of Emerging Technologies. “It’s time to think creatively and collaborate with others on where energy innovation is heading.”
Zpryme also recently announced twenty confirmed energy thought leaders confirmed as keynote and general session speakers for the event:
- Chris Crane, President & CEO, Exelon Corporation
- Dean Seavers, President, National Grid U.S.
- Ben Fowke, Chairman, President, CEO, Xcel Energy
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy & Finance, State of New York
- Dr. Ellen Williams, Director, ARPA-E
- Jessica McDonald, President & CEO, BC Hydro
- Joseph Hamrock, President & CEO, NiSource
- Larry Weis, GM & CEO, Seattle City Light
- Mary Powell, President, & CEO, Green Mountain Power Corp
- Paula Gold-Williams, President & CEO, CPS Energy
- Julia Hamm, President & CEO, Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- Jack Dangermond, Founder and President, Esri
- Kelly Tomblin, President & CEO, Jamaica Public Service Company Limited (JPS)
- Gordon van Welie, President & CEO, ISO-New England
- Bill Magness, President & CEO, ERCOT
- John R. Bear, President & CEO, MISO
- Donna L. Nelson, Chairman, Public Utilities Commission of Texas
- Mike Howard, President & CEO, EPRI
- Bob Weisenmiller, Chair, California Energy Commission
- John Hewa, President & CEO, Pedernales Electric Cooperative
ETS17 // Design for Energy
What Zpryme gleaned from ETS16 is that an energy transformation is clearly emerging from the chaos—now is the time to shape it. Zpryme is calling on all the creative and curious minds of energy to convene for a three-day energy conversation on the state and future of unified design at ETS17.
There’s no better place than Zpryme’s flagship ETS17 to debate the state and future of energy. The looking glass begins and ends with the stories of real people around the globe influencing the grand energy transition. See you on March 27-30. Learn more at ETS17.com.
Zpryme // About
Residing in Austin, Texas, Zpryme is a research-based firm with services focused on energy. Based on the creative direction of our associates we produce ETS, influential research, and premium branding experiences that challenge the status quo. Learn more at Zpryme.com.
Media Contact: Eric Swanson, Zpryme, 720.588.3883, firstname.lastname@example.org